Kaguro Minami, Inzai City, Chiba
Goodman Group, a world leading owner, developer and manager of logistics and business space globally, is pleased to introduce Goodman Business Park – a large-scale, integrated business and logistics park, employing an innovative and contemporary approach to the design and creation of logistics and business space in Japan, and redefining the concept of “Live + Work + Play”.
Responding to the opportunity for growth and the challenges facing businesses, we have created Goodman Business Park, incorporating features with a number of benefits for your business:
- Most affordable rents in the Kanto region for modern, high specification space
- Excellent connectivity to greater Tokyo and major transport infrastructure including roads, sea ports, and airports
- High growth residential catchment for employees with a dedicated bus service between Goodman Business Park, Chiba Newtown Chuo station (Hokuso line) and Katsutadi station (Keisei line)
- Centralized amenity zone catering to the needs of your workforce, providing a wide array of amenities and community facilities potentially including cafes, child care services, retail shopping center, a grocery store, as well as a business hotel and fitness center
- Integration and harmony with nature and the local community including a number of environmentally sustainable features such as green parks and renewable energy
- Large-scale, multi-stage development, enabling you to expand your footprint within Goodman Business Park as your business grows, in a convenient and efficient manner with minimal disruption to your operations
- Stage 1 of Goodman Business Park, which completed in March 2016, is a 116,000 sqm, high specification logistics facility currently 100% leased to a number of high quality customers.
- Stage 2 of Goodman Business Park, which completed in January 2018, is a 125,000 sqm, 4-storey ramp up modern logistics facility substantially leased to leading Japanese and multi-national companies
- Stage 3 is currently under construction due for completion in 2019