Kaguro Minami, Inzai City, Chiba
Goodman Group, a world leading owner, developer and manager of logistics and business space globally, is pleased to introduce Goodman Business Park – a large-scale, integrated business and logistics park, employing an innovative and contemporary approach to the design and creation of logistics and business space in Japan, and redefining the concept of “Live + Work + Play”.
Responding to the opportunity for growth and the challenges facing businesses, we have created Goodman Business Park, incorporating features with a number of benefits for your business:
- Most affordable rents in the Kanto region for modern, high specification space
- Excellent connectivity to greater Tokyo and major transport infrastructure including roads, sea ports, and airports
- High growth residential catchment for employees with a dedicated bus service between Goodman Business Park, Chiba Newtown Chuo station (Hokuso line) and Katsutadi station (Keisei line)
- Centralized amenity zone catering to the needs of your workforce, providing a wide array of amenities and community facilities potentially including cafes, restaurants, child care services, retail shopping center, a grocery store as well as fitness center
- Integration and harmony with nature and the local community including a number of environmentally sustainable features such as green parks and renewable energy
- Large-scale, multi-stage development, enabling you to expand your footprint within Goodman Business Park as your business grows, in a convenient and efficient manner with minimal disruption to your operations
- The park currently features three sustainable state-of-the art logistics facilities: East Building (Stage 1) completed in March 2016, South Building (Stage 2) completed in January 2018, and North Building (Stage 3) completed in February 2019 provide totalling 400,000 sqm of built space, and are fully occupied by leading international and domestic companies.
- Stage 4 of Goodman Business Park, which will be completed in October 2020, is a 116,000 sqm, 4-storey ramp up modern logistics facility